Vikas Rawal writes: > I feel that the above statement does not adequately express that > orgmode can do this and a lot more. > > Any comments/suggestions? The text isn't that bad, but you are right. Babel and exports is perhaps underrepresented. This one is slightly different, but perhaps way to complicated. "Orgmode is a Free/libre plain-text system for GNU Emacs for organizing project, and maintaining TODO lists, keeping notes, doing literate programming and exporting to many high quality formats." Problems: many of the concepts are perhaps only intutive /after/ you know Org-mode. One remedy, to this, and a thing I think would be nice in any case, would be if keywords in the presenting sentence would link to (worg?) feature pages. For instance, export could link to a page briefly showing the many exporters/features ¹ - LaTeX - odt - plain text - html; blogs - beamer slides; html slides For instance, such a page could show a simple org source file and the exported version. –Rasmus Footnotes:  ¹ The org exporter is very impressive by now thanks to Nicolas, Jambunathan, Luis and the rest of the gang. Thanks. -- If you can mix business and politics wonderful things can happen!