On 2016-02-02 Tue 14:29, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Titus von der Malsburg writes: > >> If I open the org-buffer and the tangled files side by side, and then >> detangle, both windows show the org-buffer afterwards. I think >> detangling should leave the buffers alone. Perhaps there is a misplaced >> save-excursion somewhere? > > I cannot reproduce it, but I assume it comes from your > `org-src-window-setup' setting. Hm, I haven’t changed the value of `org-src-window-setup' from its default (which is `reorganize-frame'). I will look into it. Titus > For some > reason,`org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org' calls `org-src-switch-to-buffer'. > > Regards,