Hi, I am trying to get back to the multiple bibliography issue discussed some time ago. I have two patches proposing two slightly different approaches (from earlier suggestions): - 0001-contrib-lisp-ox-bibtex.el-org-bibtex-process-bib-fil.patch creates a new bibliography file, a concatenation of all the input files, before calling bibtex2html. - 0001-ox-bibtex.el-Support-multiple-bib-files-in-HTML-expo.patch use `start-process' to start the bibtex2html process, then feeds it the input bibliography files via stdin. Once all files are sent it uses a while loop to wait for the process to complete (I don't know if there is a better way to do that without busy waiting). #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp ;; FIXME: How to wait for process to finish? (while (not process-complete) (accept-process-output bibtex2html-proc) (sit-for 1))) #+END_SRC Could you please let me know which direction would be preferred, and if changes should be made to the patch? Thanks thibault