* customizing Org for legibility
@ 2020-01-31  9:34 Texas Cyberthal
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Texas Cyberthal @ 2020-01-31  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I aim to popularize Spacemacs as a personal info manager. Next task is
the Org configuration layer.

As preparation, I wrote a post critiquing Org's out-of-the-box
legibility. I believe a default configuration should cater to
beginners, since they're least likely to know how to customize. On the
other hand, maybe a package should set defaults to the median user and
leave beginner intake to distributions.

Along the way, I discovered mixed-pitch, which fixed most of my
complaint. It's quite obscure. I'd like to include it in Spacemacs'
Org layer.

I'm sharing my thoughts to see whether I'm missing anything else.
https://cyberthal-ghost.nfshost.com/configuring-org-for-readable-prose-is-too-complicated/