From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: can't sign in to code.orgmode.org
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:05:55 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Adam,

Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

> "Tyler Smith" <tyler@plantarum.ca> writes:
>
>> I am trying to set up an account with code.orgmode.org. I have already
>> done this, but when I try to sign in, I get an error about incorrect
>> username or password. I have clicked the link to send a password reset
>> several times this morning, but no email has shown up in my account,
>> or in my spam folder.
>
> I also tried to create an account the other day (I thought I already had
> one, but apparently not), and I never received the confirmation email.

I did some cleaning on code.orgmode.org because it has been spammed
(more than 2000 account creations in the last month).

Registrations are now closed, and for registered users, repo creation
is not allowed.

Please send me the username you want in a private email and I will
create the account for you.

Note that we only register users if they need to be added as
collaborators to worg.git or org-mode.git.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien