Hi, I introduced the change that broke the behavior. The attached patch seems to fix the issue for me, does it look reasonable? Thanks, thibault On 2020-12-09T13:16:19-0500, Jeremie Juste wrote: Hello, Thanks for reporting. Indeed this is an issue that hasn't been fixed yet. This is the case for most latex environments My solution is here https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg129974.html but consider also the idea behind the star https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg129976.html I will try to submit a patch soon. Best regards, Jeremie On Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020 at 20:57, 10cadr wrote: > I was trying out the new option tex:dvipng. The HTML result was a image > with the tikz code. > > Turns out, debugging and telling the fragment processor not to delete the > files, what org generates for the tikz fragment is: > > \begin{tikzpicture*} > > Removing the astherisk would make it work without any workarounds. > > How I got around this was > > #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{environ,amsmath,multicol} > #+LATEX_HEADER: > \NewEnviron{tikzpicture*}[1][]{\begin{tikzpicture}[#1]\BODY\end{tikzpicture}} > > Possibly fixing this issue, will make cross formats much easier. -- Jeremie Juste