Hi Nicolas, > I suggest to remove references to DATA, HEADERS, LABEL, RESNAME, RESULT, > SOURCE, SRCNAME and TBLNAME in org-element-affiliated keywords, which are here > for backward-compatibility reason, but shouldn’t appear nowadays (and are not > even mentioned in the manual). > > For the same reason, I suggest removing file+sys and file+emacs, which were > (and are AFAIK) planned for removal. Done :) Should we rename org-syntax to org-syntax-old? Or would you advocate for something else? All the best, Timothy