Hi Ihor, Two comments on this: > The inline src block defaults should probably be documented. See > > Patches are welcome. I think it would also be nice if one could set inline header args with `#+properties' and `:PROPERTIES:' in the same manner as block header args. > The confusing behavior about exporting results for code blocks when the > corresponding ob-*.el is not loaded is trickier. We had a related > discussion on this topic in > > Though I am not sure how we can improve the situation. Ideas are > welcome. One of the nice things Doom does with Org is add lazy-auto-loading of ob-* backends. I’ve been poking Henrik for a while to upstream this (and a bunch of other things) to Org, and am tentatively hopeful it will happen some time this year. All the best, Timothy