Jonathan Gregory writes: > On 20 Aug 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> Jonathan Gregory writes: >> >>> ob-doc-lilypond.html looks good, but I changed lilypond.org in: >>> >>> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/6b9da77c8078be183971575fdc79d402bf6184c2 >> >>> - b c d e >>> + b4 c d e >> >> Is there any specific reason for this change? > > This is to ensure that the notes use the correct duration in > arrange-mode. 4 is the default duration and is carried over until > a new value is added, in this case c1. 1 is then carried over > making all subsequent "e"s have a value of 1, which is incorrect. This looks safe to me. Omitting the duration in the next line is a mistake I made a few times, so I think it’s a good change to have. Could you add a comment before the prologue-line #+PROPERTY: header-args:lilypond :prologue (org-babel-ref-resolve "settings[]") that this uses the source-block named settings? Calling org-babel-ref-resolve directly there is something I have not seen before so I think it won’t be obvious from the documentation. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de