"Tim O'Callaghan" writes: > On 09/12/2007, Gour wrote: >> Hi! >> >> I'm moving from my old Palm Pilot to Hipster PDA (most probably with >> A7 format which is more convenient in Europe than 3x5" index cards), >> but would like to 'sync' some of the notes from it to Org-mode >> (especially computer-related tasks), but also to print from my >> org-mode file back to A7 forms arranged as 8-up on A4 page. >> >> Is anybody doing something similar, i.e. printing from org-mode files >> to 3x5"/A7/whatever paper? > > If you check the list, someone had a method of creating 8up > pocket-mod type output from Latex->pdf manipulation. I'm attaching the code from Christian Egli here again. I don't know if it is distributed somewhere : Christian, would you be okay to distribute it? If you don't have a web server at your disposal, I can put the code somewhere on my org-mode page, or maybe Carsten can put it on http://orgmode.org