* BUG? Repeating Deadline with -0d has wrong face in the agenda
@ 2008-02-29 15:46 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2008-02-29 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Carsten,

I have a monthly repeating deadline defined as

,----[ Org file entry ]
| * Some Client
| *** TODO Invoicing and Archive Tasks
|    DEADLINE: <2008-03-01 Sat +1m -0d>
`----

Deadlines normally appear in the agenda in all red text (which is
great!) as they get closer to the due date.

This works fine for

   DEADLINE: <2008-03-01 Sat +1m -1d>

However I don't need any advance warning on this task.  I want it to get
done on time and not bug me until that day shows up.  So I use the -0d
entry.

This works but the task doesn't stand out on the agenda as a red
deadline.  It's black like any other deadline due some number of days in
the future.

Could we make a special case for -0d so it's red - since the deadline is
due the day it shows up?

Thanks,
Bernt

* Re: BUG? Repeating Deadline with -0d has wrong face in the agenda
@ 2008-02-29 19:46 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-02-29 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten