Thomas Stenhaug writes: > Michael Ekstrand writes: >> What kind/how complex is the agenda view you are trying to use? >> Multiple tag queries with tag inheritance turned on can take noticeable >> time, and property queries can take even longer. > > I'm using `org-agenda-list', and the files are quite simple, no > properties, small amount of tags. > > To make certain it's none of my other customizations interfering, i just > tried with a clean .emacs, except for the loading org-mode part. Then I'm afraid that my advice/suggestions must be at an end; I have only ever encountered slowness when dealing with complex agenda queries. I'll leave it for others with more and more varied experience to try to determine what's happening. - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .