Carsten Dominik wrote: >Hi Francesco, >thanks for this. The reason why I put this is is to make sure that >text after that line will start >in a new line, and now flow into the scheduled/deadline line. For >example: >*** DONE My Task :Be: > SCHEDULED: <2010-03-01 Mon> DEADLINE: <2010-03-05 Fri> > this should start a new line but does not with your patch >Do you disagree that this is the right thing to do? Do you know a >method to achieve the same result without generating extra white >space? We could simply insert a blank line (e.g. "\n\n"), couldn't we? This would let LaTeX start a new paragraph if there's no space between scheduled/deadline line and do no harm if there is, because LaTeX doesn't care about multiple newlines. HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de