Carsten Dominik writes: > On Apr 22, 2010, at 3:41 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > >> Hi Carsten, >> >> >> here is a patch, that sorts the sitemap-file on html-export. >> >> >> One my configure the sorting per project, by adding these lines to his >> `org-publish-project-alist': >> >> :sitemap-sort-folders Set this to one of "first" (default), >> "last". Any other value will mixe files and >> folders. >> :sitemap-alphabetically Set to `t' to sort filenames alphabetically. >> Alphatical sorting is the default. Hence you >> must set this to nil explicitly. >> :sitemap-ignore-case If non-nil, alphabetical sorting is done >> case-insensitive. Default: nil." >> >> >> I added a variable `org-publish-file-title-cache' to cache absolute >> paths and titles of the files. Otherwise, `org-publish-find-title' would >> be called twice for each file. > > Great idea. This would be a lot of overhead. > >> I have to call it when sorting the files, to sort them by title instead >> of file name. > > > Yes. > > I have applied the patch, with minor changes: > > - Some code formatting to stay below 80 characters width > - Replacing '() with nil > - Using symbols `first' and `last' instead of strings We'll have to use `equal' then, not `eq':