Tom wrote: >I sometimes move the SCHEDULED keyword after textual content of a >heading, because for me the content is more important to see than >the keyword which is a technical detail of org implementation. >The problem is if I use org-schedule on such a heading to >reschedule the task then it inserts a new SCHEDULED keyword after >the heading instead of modifying the existing keyword after the >text content. >Isn't it a bug? Shouldn't org always modify the existing keyword >like it does when the keyword is immediately after the heading? I can reproduce this and yes, this looks like a bug or at least an inconsistency. -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de