At Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:41:14 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > Hi David, > > David Maus writes: > > > Rebased to current head and here we go. > > Wow, great work -- thanks for the perfect changelogs! > > I've been through the patches, everythings looks good, feel > free to push (and to mark patches as "accepted" in patchwork.) Thanks for the quick review. I won't be available until wednesday so I most likely push wednesday or thursday evening with a short warning notice. > You mentioned some possible backward compatibility issues with > a few existing links before in this thead, any update on this? Nope, but it just occured to me that we might provide a small elisp command that users can run in a buffer to check for possible problems? The elisp could check each link for a substring that matches the def of a percent escaped character (%[a-zA-Z]{2}) and is not in the old `org-link-escape-chars' list. Such links might pose a problem because the new unescaping function will unescape this sequence. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de