Carsten Dominik writes, a long time ago: > On May 19, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Christophe Rhodes wrote: > >> To produce documents in something approaching my organization's house >> style, I need to be able to style the headers of tables. It's nice that >> orgtbl has the functionality for this, but the call to orgtbl-to-latex >> has a hard-coded list of parameters with no possibility for extension. >> With the attached patch, I am able to put e.g. >> >> #+BIND: org-export-latex-tables-orgtbl-extra-parameters (:hfmt "\\multicolumn{1}{c}{\\bf\\color{white}\\cellcolor{blue}%s}") >> >> in the header of my document, and tables throughout the document all >> pick up this style. >> >> I daresay that this is not the optimal way of doing things; while this >> solves my immediate problem there is likely to be a more general way of >> doing things. > > would it be better to be able to set these parameters on a per-table basis with ATTR_LaTeX ? > Would you like to try to prepare a patch to this effect? Find attached a patch to this effect. It is the combination of two changes which I consider tiny: one is the support for hfmt itself as an ATTR_LaTeX attribute; the other is the consolidation of the word-matching on the attributes into local macros, which I needed because my use case (as above) includes the string "multicolumn", which was otherwise confusing the attribute parser into thinking that I needed a table* LaTeX environment. Please let me know if this suits better.