Thorsten Jolitz writes: > Samuel Wales writes: > > Hi Samuel, > >> IIUC, I don't think this is related. The idea is not to edit source >> code in Org buffers, and it is not to use a Navi buffer or to do >> navigation. >> >> The idea is to be in my-lisp.el, and do C-c ', and get to a canonical >> entry in my-org.org, then do C-c ' again and get back to my-lisp.el. >> That could be handy. For jumping back and for by function name, the following simple implementation might be sufficient. It relies on file local variables to know which src and Org-mode files are related to each other.