* bug#37333: Org-mode python output not working
       [not found] <CABuWmYN5rDLao3_xuNiNBH7An+4tJ6X-YfGiGEYQzaCsgc9Z_w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-12-11 22:39 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-12-11 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Wu; +Cc: 37333, JohnMichaelWu

Hello,

Michael Wu <john.michael.wu@gmail.com> writes:

> In the following block:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC python :results value :session
> def f():
>     return 5
> f()
> #+END_SRC
>

> It gives the message
>
> "Code block returned no value"

FWIW, I cannot reproduce it. You may want to update Org. Mine is 9.3.

Nicolas Goaziou

@ 2020-02-17  7:34 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-02-17  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Wu; +Cc: 37333, JohnMichaelWu

Hi Michael,

Michael Wu <john.michael.wu@gmail.com> writes:

> In the following block:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC python :results value :session
> def f():
>     return 5
> f()
> #+END_SRC
>
> It gives the message
>
> "Code block returned no value"

I cannot reproduce this bug with latest Org from the master branch.
If you can, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll close this bug in a month
or so.

 Bastien

* bug#37333: Org-mode python output not working
@ 2020-05-22 12:12   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-05-22 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Wu; +Cc: 37333-done, JohnMichaelWu

Hi Michael,

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I cannot reproduce this bug with latest Org from the master branch.
> If you can, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll close this bug in a month
> or so.

I am closing this bug report now.  If this is still a problem, please
test again latest Org and report it to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org.

--
 Bastien