Timothy writes: > As far as I know the only call for help maintaining Org has been with > babel packages. Otherwise you would have seen me volunteering :P I'd > like to do more if I get the opportunity. I’m currently in the process of enabling myself to contribute. Do we have a list of babel-packages that need maintenance? This is also something I’m personally interested in, because I use babel a lot, including in multi-language workflows. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken