Tom Gillespie writes: > But surely #+begin_export latex works with org-latex-preview? If not then > that would be a feature request to org-latex-preview yes? It might be possible, but I don’t think you can generally expect #+begin_export latex blocks to be either previewable in isolation, or something one would want to preview. This separation is also useful for packages like org-fragtog, which auto-toggles equations[1] previews on cursor entry/exit. Basically, LaTeX export blocks and maths are (in my view) two different things, even if both use LaTeX syntax. All the best, Timothy Footnotes ───────── [1] `\( ... \) =, =\[ ... \]', and `\begin{*math} ... \end{*math}' bits