Dear all, The attached patch is an attempt to create something like shared repo for Org element parser tests. The idea is moving the tests out from Elisp into a set of text files. That way, anyone interested in developing Org syntax support can use our tests and potentially contribute more test files to the benefit of Org mode for Emacs. The test set is essentially a series of .org files alongside .el files containing normalised output of `org-element-parse-buffer'. (see the patch) Anyone can contribute to the test set by adding new .org files and generating the canonical parser output with new M-x test-org-element-parser-save-expected-result function. README.org in the repo also serves as a test file 😝. Any comments or suggestions? I am particularly looking for thoughts about licensing and possible distribution of the test set in separate repository. Best, Ihor