On 19 Dec 2021, Ihor Radchenko wrote: >Karl Fogel writes: > >> Should we just remove `org-truely-invisible-p'? Or at least >> correct the spelling of its name ("truely" should be "truly")? > >I feel slightly reluctant about removal. If nothing, this >function can >be a reminder about visible-mode and keeping it has little >downside. >Though if others think that removing would be better, I would >also be >fine with it. > >Renaming sounds reasonable. Just need to define obsolete alias >for the >old name in org-compat.el. > >Could you prepare a patch? Having a patch may encourage more >feedback. Sure; please see attached. Best regards, -Karl