Hello, tl;dr: Which is the best option between LaTeX source bloc and LaTeX export bloc to embed some LaTeX code in my Org-mode document ? I'm a last year student and very soon I will have to write a "Mémoire" about my diploma work. (Sorry for using the french name, I didn't found the English word and I'm sure it's not "Memory", like in computer memory). I plan to use Org-mode to write my "Mémoire", then export it to LaTeX then PDF. And because I will have to draw some electronic circuits, I want to use the LaTeX pkg named "CircuitIkz". And I want to put the drawn circuits in figures with a caption. For doing it, the manual say I can write the latex code into an export block, like this: #+BEGIN_EXPORT latex any arbitrary LaTeX code #+END_EXPORT I have done it with success, but I have to define the figure and the caption in LaTeX, into the export bloc. But I remember that it's possible to use Babel source bloc, indicate "latex" as language then evaluate it. But I've never do it. Is it better than using export bloc ? Does it give a simple way to encapsulate the result into a figure with caption ? Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien