* Spritely hiring an Org-Mode enthusiast
@ 2024-09-12 19:17 Christine Lemmer-Webber
From: Christine Lemmer-Webber @ 2024-09-12 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I hope this isn't poorly received; I don't know what the particular
policy of posting a relevant job here is.  But this is a particularly
unusual position which involves helping organize a FOSS nonprofit using
largely Emacs and Org-Mode, and I'd think some people here might want
to know about it:

  https://spritely.institute/jobs/2024-09-12-technical-administrator.html

I hope that's welcome... posting a job here isn't something I'd normally
do but I think it's particularly relevant to this group, and we love
Org-Mode at Spritely!

 - Christine Lemmer-Webber, Executive Director of the Spritely Institute

* Re: Spritely hiring an Org-Mode enthusiast
@ 2024-09-15  9:00 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-09-15  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christine Lemmer-Webber; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Christine Lemmer-Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> writes:

> I hope this isn't poorly received; I don't know what the particular
> policy of posting a relevant job here is.  But this is a particularly
> unusual position which involves helping organize a FOSS nonprofit using
> largely Emacs and Org-Mode, and I'd think some people here might want
> to know about it:
>
>   https://spritely.institute/jobs/2024-09-12-technical-administrator.html
>
> I hope that's welcome... posting a job here isn't something I'd normally
> do but I think it's particularly relevant to this group, and we love
> Org-Mode at Spritely!

Org mailing list is not limited to development, so your post is welcome.

I think that it could be nice to clarify (in the job description page)
the ratio between admin and "Stewarding and expanding tooling" parts of
the job. Many Emacs/Org users are into programming and less into admin,
so such information may matter.

Also, it is exciting to see Org mode being used outside personal/small
individual business settings. If you have any suggestions or comments on
using Org mode inside a largish team, they could be interesting to
hear from Org development perspective.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,