Carsten Dominik wrote: >Actually - this seems to work for me just fine... >Don't know why, because I know that statement in the Emacs Lisp manual >as well. >Ah, maybe there are different Emacs versions in play? 23.1.90.1 is the >one I jut now tried. It does not work in Emacs 22. Here it's 23.1.1, shipped with Debian GNU/Linux "Sid". >I would like to still support Emacs 22, so I think we should change >how the hash is written out, my using maphash to draw out the key/ >value pairs when writing, and puthash to build the cache when reading. I've put it on my list for the upcoming weekend. -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de