At Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:17:16 +0800, Joseph Buchignani wrote: > > David, I understand what your second function does, but I'm confused > about what the first one does. > > Does the first function set all habits to have a "return to state" property? Argh, no. I misread the original question. If you want this property present in all headlines with the HABIT property, use the org-map-entries function supplied by Matt and wrap it in the (interactive) function. Damn, first read carefully, than answer :| Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de