From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Cc: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org list" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Changing the maintainer
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:52:24 +0100	[thread overview]

Carsten,

welcome back!  I will try to help out when I can.

Bastien, many many thanks to you for all of your hard work the past two
years.

Org goes from strength to strength and it is very much an indispensable
part of my life these days.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.1-19-g9655a1