Hello, Alan Schmitt writes: > I think I have found a bug with ":wrap" when exporting a block. Consider > the following org file: > > #+name: mywrap > #+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports none :results raw > echo "(+ 1 2)" > #+END_SRC > > Exporting with the result absent: > > #+name: testmywrap > #+call: mywrap() :wrap src emacs-lisp > > #+results: testmywrap > > Exporting with the result present: > > #+name: testmywrap2 > #+call: mywrap() :wrap src emacs-lisp > > #+results: testmywrap2 > #+BEGIN_src emacs-lisp > (+ 1 2) > #+END_src > > If you export it, you'll see that the results for the second call are > duplicated. Note that this only happens during export: evaluating the > second call to mywrap does not duplicate the results below. The following patch (from maint) fixed the problem shown in the ECM. Does it still work in the general case? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou