Dear Org mode hackers, I came across a bug in Org-mode 8.2.6. I had an overdue TODO item in the agenda with a link at the end of the heading text. I clocked it in with `I' and the heading text disappeared; only the link remained visible on that line in the agenda. This bug was reproducible for a while and I made the attached patch which fixed it, but I didn't succeed in making a minimal test case, and now I'm not able to reproduce it at all. The problem seemed to be that `(beginning-of-line 0)' was not moving to the beginning of the line, but between closing brackets in the link. I thought this might be related to `inhibit-field-text-motion', but enabling that didn't help, nor did using `(forward-line -1)'. What seemed to solve it was adding `(beginning-of-line)' after `(forward-line -1)', as in the patch. I know this is not a very helpful bug report but thought I'd send it anyway in case someone else has seen the same problem and understands what's going on. Best regards, Thomas