Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Rasmus writes: > >> An example of a structure change is attached. It introduces a table >> similar to @ref{Export settings} in the beginning of most backend >> chapters. >> >> I have not (re)read it yet, but I want to make sure that we roughly agree >> on the structure before I put more time into it. It does not touch >> texinfo (yet) 'cause it's complicated. > > What is complicated? I find it quite clear. I'm biased, tho. > >> WDYT? > > Thanks. It is a good idea. This time I read through the patches. If there's no disagreements I would like to push the following patches. After that I will update the doc changes of the SUBTITLE patch and push that. —Rasmus -- To err is human. To screw up 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer