Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > John J Foerch writes: > >> I would be glad to do the paperwork, but as it's such a simple change, I >> have no objections to anybody else implementing this feature request in >> my place if they want to. I think it would save time. > > There is no rush. Besides, your patch can still fit within the > TINYCHANGE limit, albeit it would unfortunately be the last one. > >> Let me know if this works for this community, or whether it is >> preferred for me to go through the FSF process. > > I think the best solution for the community is to finish the patch and > apply it with a TINYCHANGE tag, while at the same time going through the > FSF process for future patches. It's always best to eat the cake and > have it too. > > Regards, Okay, will do. Here is an updated version of the patch. I started the process for copyright assignment as well.