Hi Adam, have now given this a try. Looks really nice. Some questions, if I may. I would like to have the following sections: 1. items that have deadlines, any deadline for now and in the future, whether scheduled or not. 2. items that have a specific TODO type whether scheduled or not. 3. a clock summary (equivalent to what one gets with "v c" in standard view) 4. a clock report at the end (and really the end, after all other items) Are these possible? Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-573-g09e612