On Friday, 29 Sep 2017 at 10:16, Peter Davis wrote: > I'm trying out the org-plot example, but when I enter C-M-g on a > table, I get: > > Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, gnuplot > > I verified that gnuplot is installed, and that /usr/local/bin is in > both the PATH and the exec-path for emacs. Is there something else I > need to do? It may refer to gnuplot.el (found in gnuplot-mode debian package for me) as I think org uses this to execute gnuplot commands? -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-87-g3c83f1