Hi, I've noticed that LOGBOOK drawers are now (9.4) open by default when visiting an Org file, AFAICT as a result of org-startup-folded now defaulting to showeverything. That's not much of a problem by itself; what I find more of a hindrance is that even with "#+STARTUP overview", when one starts isearching for something, all "nearby" LOGBOOK drawers are opened; this adds a lot of visual noise that hides the document structure. For example, in the attached file, if I search for "bug#5": - Org 9.3 keeps the drawers closed, - Org 9.4 opens every drawer for bugs 4, 5 and 6. AFAICT Org 9.3 never opened these drawers unless either org-startup-folded was showeverything, the user explicitly opened one individually, or their /content/ matched a search. Note that when cycling with S-TAB, even when "[SHOWING] ALL", Org 9.4 keeps these drawers closed. Is there a knob I've missed that would allow me to tell Org to keep LOGBOOKs closed? BTW, while reading ORG-NEWS, I came across this bit, added in 074ea1629: > *** Deprecated ~org-cycle-hide-drawers~ function > > Use the new function ~org-hide-drawer-all~ instead. Note that there > is also a new ~org-cycle-hide-property-drawers~ function. AFAICT org-cycle-hide-property-drawers has been removed in 1aa095ccf? Thank you for your time, and for your work with Org 9.4.