Dear All, a few weeks ago, I reported the original bug with a minimal complete example in https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-05/msg00757.html My first patch attempt was wrongly based on the master branch, see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-06/msg00378.html Also, I probably messed up the subject, and replying to my first mail did not work as intended, please accept my apologies for any confusion caused by this. Below, I attach a clean patch against the 'maint' branch. Two tests fail, but the same tests fail on maint w/o my commit. 'make compile' does not complain. I have a copyright assignment for Emacs on file with the FSF. Please let me know of anything else I can do to get the fix in.