* Update Schedule for orgmode
@ 2021-07-21 12:34 Denis Maier
From: Denis Maier @ 2021-07-21 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hi,
I'm helping a scholar at my institution with his emacs/org-mode
installation. As he'll would like to have automatic citations I
suggested he should try the new org-cite features, but he does not
really want to run the dev version. Is it already predictable when 9.5
will be released? IIUC, the new citation features will be part of 9.5,
right?
Best,
Denis

* Re: Update Schedule for orgmode
@ 2021-07-22 19:28 ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2021-07-22 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis Maier; +Cc: Org Mode List

Yes, 9.5.

I'm curious about the timeline too.

@ 2021-09-25 21:12 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-09-25 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis Maier; +Cc: Org Mode List

Hi Denis,

Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org> writes:

> I'm helping a scholar at my institution with his emacs/org-mode
> installation. As he'll would like to have automatic citations I
> suggested he should try the new org-cite features, but he does not
> really want to run the dev version. Is it already predictable when 9.5
> will be released?

Just a quick follow-up on this: we don't have a release schedule.

See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-maintenance.html