Hi All, This is a small set of patches to add a bit more information to the messages emitted in the course of babel evaluation. Specifically about ⁃ What type of element is responsible for the evaluation (source block, babel call, inline source) ⁃ Where the element is (if no name is set) ⁃ How long evaluation took For example, previously `C-c C-c' on a babel call would have produced a message like this: ┌──── │ executing Emacs-Lisp code block... │ Code block evaluation complete. └──── and now this might look like so: ┌──── │ executing Emacs-Lisp call on line 143... │ Code block evaluation complete (took 0.2s). └──── I think this is a pretty sensible change, but feedback is always nice. If there are no objections, I expect I’ll merge this in a few days. All the best, Timothy