Hello, I got a bug when I try to yank a screenshot made with Gnome-shell. I don't know yet if it's a bug with Org-mode handling the media, or the yank-media function or the Gnome-shell screenshot feature. What I do: * From the system menu of Gnome-shell, I choose the action to take a screenshot * I took a screenshot from a selected zone, confirm the screenshot and got a notification message telling me "You can past the screenshot from the clipboard" * On an Org-mode document, I place the point where I want to past the screenshot and call the Emacs function "yank-media" What I get: * In the mini-buffer, I get the error message: "Wrong type argument: sequencep, image/png" * If I go into the "*Messages*" buffer, the full error message is: "seq-do: Wrong type argument: sequencep, image/png" What I expected: * The image present in the clipboard is attached to the org-mode heading and a link to this attachment is created under the point Versions: * Org-mode: 9.7.2 * Emacs: 29.4 * Gnome-shell: 46.3.1 Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien