c4droid writes: > and Ironsworn. I want some guidence for playing RPG game in org-mode, > like creating character sheet, roll dice, creating module, etc. Have any > idea? Do you mean using org-mode to help playing RPG games or to actually play computer RPGs inside org-mode? I use org-mode to create random characters and export to LaTeX. Embedding die rolling is really simple with org-babel source blocks. The simplest way could be something like #+name: roll #+begin_src bash :var diesize=6 echo $((1 + ($RANDOM % $diesize))) #+end_src #+call: roll(20) #+RESULTS: : 0 # Local Variables: # org-confirm-babel-evaluate: nil # End: (but using a program like https://github.com/sstrickl/rolldice instead of simple modulo of $RANDOM) What do you meant by "creating module"? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de