* A7 printing
@ 2007-12-25 14:46 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2007-12-25 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I guess this is slightly OT for an org mailing list but I see that there was
a thread on something related about 2 months back
http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg03886.html

I want to print org files for hpda (ie in A7 size). Now strictly this is
outside the business of org because one just exports the file to latex and
then uses latex functionality to do to go from A4 to A7. However since this
is under active consideration here (and I'm not a latex expert :-) ) I'm
asking for pointers.

* Re: A7 printing
@ 2008-01-04 22:38 ` Christian Egli
From: Christian Egli @ 2008-01-04 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

"Rustom Mody" <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to print org files for hpda (ie in A7 size). Now strictly this is
> outside the business of org because one just exports the file to latex and then
> uses latex functionality to do to go from A4 to A7. However since this is under
> active consideration here (and I'm not a latex expert :-) ) I'm asking for
> pointers.

I do not quite understand what you are trying to do, but if is simply
"to go from A4 to A7" then something like psnup or pdfnup should be what
you are looking for. No need to be a latex expert. The usage of psnup or
pdfnup is actually quite simple. Consult the man page for details.

HTH
Christian