* Trouble exporting ditaa blocks to latex or html
@ 2011-07-19  1:31 Jeff Mickey
From: Jeff Mickey @ 2011-07-19  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

Hello!

So I've been trying to use org-babel for the first time recently, and
something that seemed like it would be absolutely wonderful for my
technical notes is ditaa. I've been attempting to export to latex and
then create pdf with a ditaa image for the past little bit, and can't
seem to manage. It produces a pdf just fine doing C-c C-e d, but the
ditaa just has the text in a \verbatim section in the .tex. ditaa is
installed on my system, and I set the jar path. HTML export didn't
work either, also just including the ditaa text. *Messages* didn't
have anything in it of value. I feel like I'm missing something
obvious, so here's some more information about my configuration.

The test org is as follows:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; test.org
* Something
Some text and stuff. Let's see how this exports.

** a subline

* More stuff

* A ditaa diagram
#+begin_src ditaa :file blue.png :cmdline -r
/---------------\
|    test       |
|        {cBLU} |
\---------------/
#+end_src
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; eof

My org configuration can be found on my github page[1]. The relevant
section to org-babel/ditaa is as follows:
;; org export
(setq org-ditaa-jar-path "/usr/local/Cellar/ditaa/0.9/ditaa0_9.jar")
(add-hook 'org-babel-after-execute-hook 'org-display-inline-images)

(setq org-babel-load-languages `((emacs-lisp . t)
(dot . t)
(ditaa . t)
(R . t)
(python . t)
(ruby . t)
(gnuplot . t)
(clojure . t)
(sh . t)
(ledger . t)
(org . t)
(latex . t)))
(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; eof

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying this on org
from git, with this commit for head:
commit 22fa9bf2227b8222580d0b9a59ae0a9c08c4c32a
Author: Bastien Guerry <bzg@altern.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 12 16:56:11 2011 +0200

    org.texi (Special agenda views): Fix double quoting (bug#3509).

    Patch by Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen taken from emacs latest bzr repo.

Thanks for any help, and thanks for all the work on org-mode!

  //  jeff

[1]: https://github.com/codemac/config/blob/master/emacs.d/pkg-init/cm-org.el