Vikas Rawal writes: > I have a wide table in my org document which I want on a separate > landscape page in between the document. In my style file, I have a > page style "Landscape". Normally, in Libreoffice, I insert a page > break with Landscape page style before the table, and another page > break with "Default" page style after the table. How would one do it > in org mode to get the same behaviour on exporting to odt? Attached the wrong files. LibreOffice takes some time to display the Table within a Text Box within a Landscape page. If you hover over the table a bit it becomes visible. This is the behaviour on LibreOffice 4.0. -----------------