I know I can use an example block (literal example) as input to a code block, but I haven't found a way to fontify examples. Since my input is code (JSON, and various programming languages) I would really like to have that, as well as the language's mode when editing by using ~org-edit-source-code~. A code block gives me fontification, but I haven't found a way to pass a code block as is to another code block. For instance, something like this: #+name: code-input #+begin_src C #include #+end_src #+begin_src bash :var input=input :results verbatim cat <