Dear All, AFAIU in the current support for literate programming I can establish sequence between blocks by either tangling the entire file whereby the blocks are written to the source code file in the sequence in which they appear in the org-mode file or I can name the blocks and use noweb linking to explicitly state the precise sequence in which the blocks appear in the source code file. I would find it useful to have a more declarative way for specifying sequence. I imagine e.g. using "#+REQUIRES:" and "#+PROVIDES:" to capture dependency and then have the exporter compute a sequence satisfying these. I would think that this makes the maintenance of the dependencies more convenient. I'd be interested in feedback on the idea. Please include my email address in the reply as I am not subscribed to the list. Best regards, Marko