* Local visibility makes header always visible
@ 2022-04-09 20:27 Eduardo Suarez
From: Eduardo Suarez @ 2022-04-09 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Say next org file, where I want the content of entry ABA not to be shown (e.g.
because it is not important).

--- BEGIN ORG FILE ---
#+STARTUP: content
* A
** AA
** AB
*** ABA
:PROPERTIES:
:VISIBILITY: folded
:END:
**** ABAA
**** ABAB
**** ABAC
** AC
* B
* C
--- END ORG FILE

This works as expected an entries ABAA, ABAB and ABAC are not shown at startup.

However, if I change startup visibility from 'content' to 'overview', I would
expect only first level headers to be shown. However, what I get is:

--- BEGIN ORG BUFFER (VISIBLE) ---
#+STARTUP: overview
* A...
** AB
*** ABA...
* B
* C
--- END ORG BUFFER (VISIBLE) ---

Is this intended behaviour?

* Re: Local visibility makes header always visible
@ 2022-04-18  5:59 ` Eduardo Suarez-Santana
From: Eduardo Suarez-Santana @ 2022-04-18  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Would you consider this as a bug?

@ 2022-04-19  2:45   ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-04-19  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eduardo Suarez-Santana; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Eduardo Suarez-Santana <esuarez@itccanarias.org> writes:

> Would you consider this as a bug?

Yep.

Confirmed.

Best,
Ihor

* Re: Local visibility makes header always visible
@ 2022-10-12  5:50     ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-10-12  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eduardo Suarez-Santana; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Eduardo Suarez-Santana <esuarez@itccanarias.org> writes: