Colin Baxter writes: > I'm sending this to emacs.orgmode and emacs.devel lists. > > With the latest emacs: > > > Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)) > format-message((wrong-type-argument stringp nil)) > apply(format-message (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)) > error((wrong-type-argument stringp nil)) > #f(compiled-function (fun) #)(org-babel-remove-temporary-stable-directory) > run-hook-wrapped(#f(compiled-function (fun) #) org-babel-remove-temporary-stable-directory) Thanks for reporting! This likely caused by recent commit of mine on systems with no write access to remote directory (at least, I am unable to reproduce the steps on my system). Can you please try the attached patch? Best, Ihor