"Aaron L. Zeng" writes: > * org-agenda.el (org--batch-store-agenda-views): Fix treatment of > lambda functions used as custom agenda commands. > `org-agenda-custom-commands' entries may specify a custom function > instead of a symbol like `tags-todo'. `org--batch-store-agenda-views' > behaved differently from `org-agenda' when that custom function was > defined as a lambda rather than a symbol, incorrectly treating the > lambda form as a list of agenda commands. Instead, use the same test > as `org-agenda' does to determine whether the command is a series. Thanks for the updated patch! I am attaching amended version with the comment placed closer to where the custom command list is being used. I also added TINYCHANGE cookie because you are not listed as a contributor with FSF copyright assignment. Let me know if you have any objections.