Hi Sebastien, > I think it would be useful to support an easy way to toggle a feature > on and off. Either the manual should describe the best way to make a > feature depend on a user variable (this requires using the #+BIND > keyword, I guess), or I’d like org to support a new keyword, such as > : #+org_export_features > that would take a list of features, and enable them. Here, I am > thinking of features such as the `chikenize` example in the manual. A large part of the idea here is that these “export features” will automatically be used when relevant, without having to be manually enabled/disabled. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .