Thank you for your reply. I have write more, after the quotes below. Ihor Radchenko writes: > 1. If there is %a placeholder in the template, org-capture stores link > to the location from where you called org-capture > > 2. If there is no placeholder, the last stored link is used But how the "%:keyword" information are built ? What I have understand from the documentation, it has something to do with a "link". But I found the documentation unclear about this. The text help for "%:keyword" only say: "Specific information for certain link types, see below." And bellow it say: "For specific link types, the following keywords are defined:" And the footnote say: "If you define your own link types (see Adding Hyperlink Types), any property you store with org-store-link-props can be accessed in capture templates in a similar way." As I didn't plan to define custom link, and read all the manual part about it, as a simple org-capture user I have difficulties to understand how the "%:keywords" are generated and how I can know which ones a available in which condition. At least, based on what the section "10.1.3.2 Template expansion" of Org-mode documentation tell me. Mak Nikulin say that these "%:keyword" are created by major modes. Ihor Radchenko writes: > Not directly. Additional keywords are stored inside undocumented %:query > keyword value. So, I would need to use the "%(EXP)", and as "EXP", I need to write Elisp code that will extract supplemental data passed on the org-protocol url during the call ? Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien